Sunday, December 16, 2007

Lessons in Snow,Fit throwing,& Birthday Gifts

What happens when you push your "older" sister down in the snow?





SHE PUSHES BACK! Lessons learned...I think!
FYI--they BOTH got timeouts for this!




Would I really take PRIDE in capturing my children throwing a fit???
Would I really post it on the blog for ALL the world to see??
Does this picture bring me some sort of "smile"to my heart??

IF you think I answered no to any ONE of those questions ....well then you must not know how TRULY sick I am!!!




At Grammy and Opa's Gabi got to celebrate her birthday and Thanksgiving all together!! She was so excited to get a costume, that she stripped right down and put the robe on!
The spell has taken over!!! Take-iss Off-iss Your-Clothes-iss!
~THANK YOU AUNTIE BARB & UNCLE CHUCK ~


Gabi (seen here as a dragon!) had been requesting this "Kitty Castle at Grandma's Wal-Mart" for her birthday, and grandma couldn't remember what exactly she was talking about...so much anticipation filled the room as she opened the Kitty Castle....we slowly convinced her it WAS the castle that she "always wanted!" She did dive in and start playing with the kitties, even sharing with cousin Ava, and big sis!

No comments: