Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sibling Love

I could label about 1,000 posts with the words "Sibling Rivalry." So, I thought I would post a couple photos of Sibling Love! Please note that these photos were on two separate occasions!

In the photo above, the kids had earned popsicles because they worked together to pick up! Then Will offered to read to Gabi! AAAWWW....


Granted, this photo was taken at a birthday party (for Grandpa Valet) at Pizza Ranch, and they are probably euphoric on twist ice cream and dessert pizza. But the photo was captured nonetheless.


These two have come a long way in their relationship, and I think it will only get better. This fall will be a hard test when Gabi is off to kindergarten. We just might capture more moments like this one! :)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I miss you all you kids (I'm including pets and parents in there too)! Keep on being good to each other. :)