Monday, November 5, 2007

Nothing of Interest

So I have been reading several blogs over the last couple of months...

Me? Why would someone want to read what I have written? I am doing this more for myself! I am a pretty selfish person...


I have 4 children, 7,7,5 and almost 4....I never thought I would be wanting more, but I am...I did always "say" that I wanted to have 10 kids...but the way our family came together was almost overnight, and we are still adapting.

Long story short--we took in a sibling set of 3, through foster care and since have adopted all three. Our bio. daughter is 1 1/2 mo. older than our son, so sometimes the comparisons start to arise, but then there are several factors that I need to keep in mind...I will touch on those later.

A few things that I would like to cover RELIGION, BOYS will be BOYS?, HOMESCHOOLING, WHY ARE 3yo SO ANGRY?....these are just a few...

Until then

No comments: