Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snow, anyone?


It has been a while, so here is a small taste, before I submit you to ALL of our families goings-on!!


It has been snowing-raining-blowing-snow thundering-hailing in our parts here for sometime...and I think I am done!
This picture is from the kids this morning out in front of our hefty pine that has lost 2 more HUGE branches! :(

Brandon and I were "stranded" in Iowa City on Sunday night...
*Thanks Tim & Becky for hosting, Elaine for playing with the LONE child, and Austin for NOT changing his plans and hanging out with unexpected visitors, but going to your friends' house anyway! :)*
I was forced to watch the Super Bowl and Will was forced to watch the kids...not quite how he had planned to spend his evening! I did give him a play by play over the phone...you know --since we have one channel (PBS) and I am so football inclined.
"OOOHH, the blue guys they got the ball!!"
"That one threw it to the other one, OH this
IS a good game!"

ENJOY the SNOW, cuz I hope it will be gone soon!!

No comments: