Thursday, May 14, 2009

Computer

We only have ONE computer in our house. I know, ONE! Hard to believe.
Well there is ONE person who frequents the computer quite often. And there are little munchkins that love to play computer as well, but they have to use the computer when not in use (usually between 2-6 AM). They beg, they barter, they plead...and sometimes they get their way.
When I finally gifted a certain 5 year old, she couldn't get to the computer fast enough. She knows what to do: The games to find! How to log in to BrainPop Jr. She likes Safari browser, I prefer Firefox. You know...the basics! Stuff I knew when I was 5- I am sure!
So she was given her time, and about 10 minutes later: "SNACK TIME" was announced. She arrived promptly at the table. (My girl loves food!)
I saw my opportunity, after passing out snack--to just check my email real quick...
I snuck out of the kitchen, and as I sat down at the desk, I heard from the kitchen:
"MOM...Don't get on THAT computer!!!"

No comments: