Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The times they are a changin!

Daddy...uh "MASTER" ... has found some very TRUE and telling secrets on how to run our household.
Yes, "Master," you provide our family with all the tools, and I will have your meals waiting at 5 - on the table, with your pipe and brandy ready!
Yes, I remove the curlers, put on my housecoat, and tiptoe down to make your breakfast!

I will grab that feather duster you got me for Valentine's Day! How thoughtful...it is even in tan, my favorite color...or the color that you told me that was my favorite...

The babes will hand out, and light your favorite full-flavored smoke !
And I will not question, nor stray from your guidelines, that worked for your dad, and will work for our sons!

This is how we are able to do it! It just WORKS for our family!!!

No comments: