Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This girl o' mine...

This girl ... has become a young lady!

As I dropped her off for her last day in 2nd grade, I tried to persuade her that she didn't have to go in, therefore not completing 2nd grade, and then she wouldn't grow older. It worked for me.

SO this girl right here ... see photo above ... said, "I sure am growing up, aren't I, Mom?"

Okay, pass the tissue. I could not get her out of the van fast enough before the tears fell, and fell!

I have been proud of my own accomplishments in life ... but nothing prepares you for the great accomplishments that come with being a parent! I feel this with all my children and just need to share how mature she is becoming, quite a young lady!

There will be more "happy" tears, but they are sure to follow all the amazing accomplishments that she will be gathering in the future!

No comments: