Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Completely unrealted and unthought things....



Here is just one of those random posts...I have a ton of pictures that I would love to add, but not really anything that goes together!

Will on a tire swing and feeding a cow at Niabi Zoo this summer...

Gabi on top of our play structure...never mind the runny nose.(summer)
Boys coloring!Will right before he threw the snow at me!

P.S.
Since I have been keeping you updated on Sen. Obama, and was very proud of our caucus night last week, then I am thinking that I should touch on the events that transpired last night in New Hampshire. We (Sen. O and I) knew that this would be a "battle" and that as he has said "we are preparing for a marathon not a sprint...", my view is: I would rather that we have an upset NOW than farther down the road....also he WAS behind in the "polls" before we went to NH, so this was kind of expected. BUT there was much anticipation brewing about the sizes of crowds he was drawing, and that it would probably all play out for him. Makes you wonder about conspiracy theory?? (Never trust the polls...I have been saying that ALL along...)
This in not the END! (OOHHH...we should make shirts! Like the Field of Dreams: Is this Heaven?....Is this the END? No it's New Hampshire!)
There has been MUCH discussion about the HRC "incident" of tearing up, and DID that persuade some of the undecideds??? I am not going to comment on this...we each have our own beliefs (thanks mom for the life lesson #23 If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all) but one thing that I thought was interesting was: the woman who asked the question said that she "was asking woman to woman -- Truly HOW she was able to do it, day to day--the woman said that she was touched by Hillary's response, she didn't expect the welling up, but none the less she was touched....then she voted for Obama.(CNN has the video)
She mentioned that he is just SO inspirational, and a once in a life time opportunity for us.
Like John Edwards had mentioned we are only 1% into this race! I do think that IT will be close, and there is a lot more campaigning to do....this is truly only the beginning!
If I should happen to have any Hillary supporters that read here then CONGRATS on your win! (I truly do not know of any!)

No comments: