Wednesday, January 9, 2008

GOOD TIMES!

This weekend we went to Cedar Valley Park, and we were supposed to go hiking....but instead ended up at a playground! The temps were in the high 40's and our 7+ inches of snow were melting right before our eyes.
I think this all started with our daily
"What do you wanna do today? "
eventually I came forward and said
"I think we should go hiking"
Will: No I don't want to.
Me: Well, I do and I am going to get really grumpy if you tell me no!
I know briefly he was weighing the consequences of either a grumpy me, or 4 kids playing in the mud-snow-slush mixture!
Will: ~"o.k."




MA and PA
the HAPPY children ( SMILE OR ELSE!)
Let the snow balls fly!


DIRECT HIT!
you can't hide!
He's fast!
Pulling out the big guns!
Will's technique: Throw and RUN!
Get mom...she MADE US COME!
Tire swing time!
This kept up for 10 minutes or so, and then they complained that there stomaches hurt....hmmm??


All in all, I think ALL The sacrifices that we made that day were worth our FUN TIME!!!


Here is another glimpse from this weekend...
It seems that if I am alone, a radar goes off for the kids...and they must seek me out!
Too bad we only have this chair...

2 comments:

Homegrown Tribe said...

they look like they're having tons of fun!

Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I love getting to know new mom’s. Have a great weekend.

Peace out, BC

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at the park... and I love the big black&white pic of the kids - too cute!

I've been meaning to email you for a while, but you know how busy it gets... I will try to catch up soon :)

Sarka