Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Showering with love, Wedding edition

So in honor of my little brother's birthday today (he is 28), I will spend some time looking into his future!
A couple of months ago, we went all out and had a great time hosting a Wedding Shower for my Sister in Law to be...


There was cake!

Some FUN choc. covered strawberries

Great decor, to match their wedding colors!
A blushing bride (to-be)
Great conversation with family!
Oh and here is the groom!
LOOK how happy he is! He can hardly contain himself!
But the best part? In precisely 25 days this little girl will be making her debut! I have mixed emotions about this...since 1- She IS adorable... 2- She is unpredictable!

Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE lil Brother, from your FAVORITE sister! What an amazing journey we have been on together, and now I get to see you spread your wings and fly...here's hoping your children will be as CURIOUS as you were!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I love it! It looks like the city of big shoulders is squeezing into compacts. When I used to live there, everyone had BIG vehicles.


Free Search Engine for Internet Marketing by StatisticsAdd Url Free!

Jamie said...

Just de-lurking here :) I found your blog through MCK.
It's MY little brother's birthday today too!!! What are the chances. lol.