Saturday, August 16, 2008

my SINCERE apologies

YOU--yes YOU, my active reader--YOU have my sincere apologies!

When I posted the last Who Said That?, I was so ashamed over my child's behavior that I could not bring myself to reveal the answer! So I thought about it for a week...I mean I really thought about it!

Would YOU really judge me by something that my child said...I mean REALLY could you???
Would YOU never check my blog again after I revealed the answer?
There was a lot of shame, and guilt and questioning my parenting skills. AM I really fit to be a parent? It has been a long week!

After much chanting and threatening from YOU the reader, I have pondered whether or not you could handle the answer. (Husband, hang on--I am about to make you proud!) So to my READER out there, go along, say your part, as directed...okay?

ME: You want answers?
YOU: I think I'm entitled to them.
ME: You want answers?
YOU: I want the truth!
ME: You can't handle the truth! Son (or daughter), we live in a world that has walls...

Alright already...you really want to know which child of mine used the word "nuts"....
Read the next post!

No comments: