Saturday, August 16, 2008

Who Said That? (Answer #2)

And just so you know, this is not something that was heard in our home!
And it was really hard NOT to laugh!
And we still laugh, and laugh, just not when the kids are around!

Okay, so it wasn't a boy!

And it wasn't our precious angelic Gabi...


It was *sniff, sniff* our innocent--learning too much at school--darling,


ISABELLE!

~side note: Since she is 7 11/12's, we figure she can NOW handle chewing on plastic bags!

I was sitting on the stoop just outside our house, and Isa rode by on her bike, then stopped suddenly, and when she did she slid off her seat....saying "Ow, my nuts!"
I looked up from my book.."WHAT? What did you just say?"
"My nuts?"
Trying to hide a smile..."Do you know what nuts are?"
"no"
"Well let me tell you that you don't have any..."
"Really?"

We went on to have a nice QUICK anatomy discussion!

1 comment:

WatchMeLoseWeight said...

I just found your blog! Yay! Isabelle is so funny, sadly, I fear that she may have heard the nuts thing from Michael LOL!

Kate