Sunday, August 3, 2008

psssttt...


hey, YOU, good thing you stumbled onto this blog!

It is really exciting here! I try to post once every 3 months or so...it
really keeps the readers coming back for more!

SO I was going to do a whole Chicago series, because there are tons more photos...but something happened...not sure what, then I forgot I HAD a blog...then my hubby reminded me about 10,000 times that I did...SO here we are.

I will just go ahead and write up some wonderful, quirky interesting facts about our family, for HIM to read, because that is just easier!
HEY, wouldn't it be a great idea if the hubby would add a post once in a while? Yeah, I thought so! But you know he is a REALLY busy guy! Like
RIGHT NOW he is VERY busy...playing Metroid!
(For you NON nerds, that is a Wii game that
I bought for him!)

So like everyone else in the world, we have been BUSY! I can't tell you with what, because I have NO idea, but the summer is coming to an end, and I just know that we have been BUSY!

We do have a new nephew/cousin on his way within a week or so (Callie thinks it will
be on 8/4, since that is Barack O.'s birthday, and that would be cool, since Barack is one of their final name choices!)

AND, we have a very important wedding coming up at the end of the month! Gabi is flower girl, B is the ring baerer, lil Will and Isa are handing out programs, mom is the personal attendant, and daddy is in charge of video! WHEW!

So I just wanted to stop back and say HI! I will be back again...within a day or two to add more posts...pinkie swear!
********************************************************************************
On a serious note, anyone wanting to send out some thoughts or prayers, here is a family in need! Take a couple of minutes to read back on their story. I have been reading this blog for sometime, and have really been checking in on them almost hourly...
http://www.mycharmingkids.net/

*********************************************************************************

Thanks for stopping, and I will be better...Promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, couldn't you have told people I was deep-sea fishing or something?